15 October 2008

I CAN SHOOOOOOOW YOU THE WOOOOOOOOORLD


So I got the "Driving with Disney" album.
It is nothing short of A M A Z I N G. It's missing some of the essential Disney songs (HELLLLO, nothing from Fox & the Hound!) but maaaaaan, I am in l o v e.

I want to have a Disney movie marathon. I love Disney movies, and the simple pleasures they brought me as a child.

So, bloggy friends...
this winter break, let's have a Disney movie marathon.

I'm serious!

In other news, I had a sort of crappy day, pretty much all day. And though I am loathe to admit it, getting a phone call made me much happier. I hate that I couldn't make myself happy, and it took a certain someone to make me smile, but really, I'll take what I can get. It was great :)

I also got an A on my speech today. I don't have to worry about speech for another two weeks, wooohooo!

I also think I officially decided to wait until Spring '09 to transfer to CSUF. It will give me a chance to get some more of those upper division English classes outta the way, and considering how poorly this semester is going, also re-take (if necessary) classes I don't do well in.

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'll head to sleep soon, and hope I wake up in a good mood :)

Night, friends.


----------------
Now playing: Various Artists - Whole New World
via FoxyTunes

No comments: