19 October 2008

Being sick.

I hate being sick. I like lazing about in my bed, no lie. But laying in my bed, feeling pathetic, with my head full of mucus, my nose stuffed beyond stuffed, and constantly blowing my nose, which seems to have a never ending supply of snot. And SNEEZING when you're congested? Not pretty.

Today is one of those horrible days. I woke up, feeling feverish, threw up, and was congested. I called out of work, went back to sleep. Woke up, ate something, luckily didn't vomit, but still felt icky.

I look and sound like ass. My nose is redder than Lindsay Lohan's after a coke binge, and my recently emptied garbage can is nearly full with used tissues. After two more naps, some REAL food and some OJ, I feel lots better. But still shitty.

Fuck being sick.

PLEASE. If you're sick...CALL OUT OF WORK. DON'T INFECT EVERYONE ELSE.

P.S. I <3 Anthony. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)
----------------
Now playing: Damien Rice - Cannonball
via FoxyTunes

No comments: