27 November 2008

Things I'm Thankful For


Rather, I guess I should have said PEOPLE I'm thankful for. Because they are the basis of my thankfulness :)



Anyone who knows me knows that my mom is crazy, and my daddy is an awesome nerdy doctor dude. Despite my mom's crazy ways, and my dad's oddities, I still love them. <3 style="text-decoration: underline;">


My BFF. Sometimes you drive me absolutely batty, but at the end of the day, I still love you dearly. We've been through a lot, and I know it shows with our closeness. One day my pretty red-haired daughter is going to marry your handsome dark haired son. And then we'll be related for real :) <3


John, you are sometimes the most blindingly retarded bullheaded person I've ever met. But always remember I heart you, and appreciate your idiocy, useless information and pretty hair (and you still need to change squeaker's oil, kthnxbai)


Bryan, I could not think or dream up a better class ditching buddy, car driving companion or friend. We are so alike in so many ways, and I know this is why we get along. I like waxing poetic about stupid drivers, hating fellow classmates, and just generally hanging out with you. We're going to be 90 years old, driving down Willow (or, God Willing, Mulholland Drive) and go out in style, kay?


Martin, you are one of the best people I know. One day, when you get married, I know that the girl who becomes Mrs. Martin O'Hara will be the luckiest woman in the world. You're such a great and loyal friend, and imagining what I'd do without your wit and sensitivity is impossible. <3



I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.


And to everyone who I didn't name specifically...don't fret. I love and appreciate each and everyone of you. You are such a huge and significant part of my life. Don't go away.

----------------
Now playing: Britney Spears - Kill The Lights
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

TDawgYo said...

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.


I love this song. It's totally how I feel about my Stephen.