11 November 2008

Eff you, Nicholas Sparks!


Seriously, I don't know why I do it. Even since seeing Nights In Rodanthe with Kristie and balling my eyes out, I've been reading Nicholas Sparks' novels. Why? I don't know. Perhaps I am glutton for punishment.

They are supposed to be romantic, and I guess for the most part, they ARE, but wtf. Nights in Rodanthe, A Walk To Remember and The Notebook? Fucking SAD.

Whatever one I just read, I can't remember, I borrowed it from Kristie's mother, that one was good. It had a decent ending. The one I'm reading now, The Guardian? It's good so far, but I KNOW something terrible is going to happen, because that's what Nicholas Sparks does.

I'd really like to punch him in the dick, so he knows what it's like to feel PAIN.




----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody
via FoxyTunes

No comments: