14 March 2008

All I Find Are Souvenirs From A Better Time.

Last night I spent a couple of hours cleaning my room.
Upon cleaning my room, I found some old pictures. Pictures from days where I had a perma-smile on my face. Where I knew I had someone to call at all times for a hug, or just to chat about anything and everything.

Now I feel like I don't have that anymore. It's a really terrible feeling when you feel as though you are just an inconvenience, or a person that someone calls up when you're their last resort.

If only I could go back to the days of things being decidedly uncomplicated. What did I do in a past life that made me deserve this, hmm?

I try too hard to be nice.

I feel...on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

----------------
Now playing: Rogue Wave - Lake Michigan
via FoxyTunes

No comments: