13 December 2007

That's what I was *TRYING* to do!

I am an odd person. While I was trying to fall asleep when I got home from work today, I was thinking about what I like, and things about myself.

I like to write, read, nap, cuddle, chat about lewd things via the internet (or in person, I'm really not picky when it comes to lewdness), mess around in photoshop (which I suck at. Like, really).

I like music, and movies. I like history, have a slight interest in psychology (but not enough to study it past the basics). I hate math, I hate science of all kinds.



I like John Mayer. I like reading ONTD.
I like dabbling in my novel, penning ideas for my "amazing" movie that I will someday write.

I like talking about my future, what I would do with millions of dollars, having road rage, lusting after Range Rovers.

I also like to bash love and people in it.

Yet, I found myself, before drifting off, realising that's all I really want.

Weird, huh?

No comments: