Things that Annoy Me
- Girls with really squeaky/high pitched voices that sound as though talking causes them pain. It's not cute. Cut it out.
- Leggings as pants. Unless paired with a cute dress, or long top, it just doesn't work. Especially with Ugg boots. Stop it.
- Too much mascara. Spider lashes are NOT cute. Calm down with the Maybelline and go au natural.
- People who carry $100 bills wrapped around their $20s, $10s, $5s and $1s, and try and pay for a $1.75 cup of coffee with it, stating "But it's all I have!" NO IT IS NOT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Because once I tell you that you will be recieving $5s and $1s back as change, suddenly you have a $20, or a debit card. Fuck you.
- People who don't seem to understand that a) we are required to rebrew coffee after 30 minutes. B) Sometimes, when a lot of people come in, we run out of coffee, and have to start a new batch. If you can't wait 2 minutes for a fresh batch, why the FUCK are you here?
- Girls who dress like whores at parties, and still expect to be respected. If I was a guy, and a girl was rubbing her goodies up on me, and she acts affronted if I told her she was hot, I'd laugh in her face.
- Boys who have girlfriends who think it's okay to fuck other girls. That shit's not cool, asswipe.
- People who have no common courtesy.
- People with no common sense.
- People who don't protect themselves when having sex and then worry about being pregnant. Wrap it, take a pill, or don't bitch about potentially being pregnant. Thank you.
- Fat ugly socially awkward bitches who sit in classrooms and profess to be all knowing. I hate you.
- I hate being so judgmental.
- Annoying co-workers who think God is sending them to Long Beach.
- Same co-worker who interrupts constantly, and belittles his co-workers as well.
- Waking up early.
- Stale Cheezits.
- Old gum.
- People who don't bathe. Come ON.
- Tampons with cardboard applicators. FUCK THEM.
- The fact that I cannot keep my room clean to save my life.
- People who don't stop at stop signs.
- People who don't use their turn signal.
- People who drive shitty in general.
- the fact that I have no self-control when it comes to money. I SUCK.
- There are no fucking cookies/brownie mix/ANYTHING DESSERT like in my house.
- People who take 8778272 hours to text back, in the middle of a conversation, when they have explicitly told you they are not busy. If I'm making you my fucking priority, make me yours, Jesus CHRIST.
- The fact that I jump to conclusions far too easy.
- I can't share my feelings.
- My mom.
- The fact that I have a wonderfully perfect handsome boyfriend who I feel like I do not deserve for reasons unknown.
Now playing: Gregory And The Hawk - A Wish