22 June 2008

Weird.

Time flies so fast. It's insane. I was sitting and thinking about stuff, and "Boston" by Augustana came on.
I realized that it's because of "Boston" that my extremely, extremely good friend Max and I are friends.

And I realized that it was almost two years ago that Max and I met.
It's been two years since I graduated high school.
It's been almost two years since I started working at Starbucks.
It's almost been a year since I quit my first job.

It's crazy. I'm getting old. Life is moving quickly. I remember being 13, and not being able to wait until I was 16, and being 16 and wanting to be 18, and 18, wanting to be 21. And now, 21 is so much closer than I ever anticipated.

It's scary. My sister is going to be 13. My oldest brother is having a baby.

Where is life going!?!

"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller

----------------
Now playing: Natasha Bedingfield - Love Like This (Feat. Sean Kingston)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: